The CRM_InnoNet project is organising the 3rd Innovation Network Workshop on substitution of Critical Raw Materials, which will be held on 11 February 2015 at the Diamant Conference & Business Centre in Brussels. Following two very successful strategic workshops in 2013 and 2014, the 3rd Innovation Network Workshop will feature presentations from projects concerned with substitution and critical raw materials (CRMs) both at the European and national level.
To reserve your seat please register and stay tuned for the draft agenda that will be available soon here: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/3rd-strategic-innovation-network-workshop-for-substitution-of-critical-raw-materials-tickets-13903284097?aff=erelexporg
Who can attend?
The event is open for all stakeholders who are involved in any part of the value chain of Critical Raw Materials and willing to exchange ideas and visions for enhancing the competitiveness of the EU R&D&I, industry and economy in the area of substitution of Critical Raw Materials.
When and Where?
The event will be held on the 11th of February 2015 in the Diamant Conference & Business Centre- 80 Bd. A. Reyers LN- 1030 Brussels. Attendance is free of charge.
- Mattia Pellegrini, DG ENTR Head of Cabinet, European Commission – EIP on Raw Materials
- Dr Michael Popall, Fraunhofer ISC – KIC RawMatTERS
- Professor Dimitris Niachros, National Centre for Scientific Research Demokritos – Project: ROMEO
- Professor Niarchos – Project: REFREEPERMAG
- Professor Esko Kauppinen, Aalto University – Project: IRENA
- Professor Emiel Hensen, Dr Gabriela Dima, TUE – Project: NOVACAM
- Professor Magnus Ronning, NTU – Project: FREECAT
- Dr Atsufumi Hirohata, University of York – Project: HARFIR
- Dr Jon Madariaga, Tekniker – Project: VENUS